World Beer Festival | Entertainment
Lakeland, FL-- All About Beer Magazine announced that they will proudly present the World Beer Festival this coming Saturday, November 10, from Noon to 4 p.m.
Head to the Lakeland Center to take part in what Forbes.com, USA TODAY, Wired Magazine say is one of the one of the premier beer events in the country.
Organizers say the World Beer Festival is a celebration of beer culture that offers festival-goers the ability to sample craft and specialty beers from all over the world, and all distribution relationships.
Admission into the World Beer Festival includes:
- Purchase Event Tickets in Advance and Save $10 per Ticket!
- Each patron will receive a 2 oz Sampling Souvenir Glass.
- Unlimited beer samples from craft, specialty and imports from local, regional, national and global breweries.
- 60+ premier breweries.
- Upwards of 100 - 150 beers poured during public tastings.
- Access to the Art of Beer Education Area featuring beer seminars and exhibits from nationally recognized beer authors and experts. Topics to include:
- brewing beer
- the best food and beer combinations
- beer history
- cooking with beer
- additional beer education sessions
- face-to-face interaction and discussions with the actual brewers and expert servers.
- VIP Ticket Holders receive all of the above plus preferred entrance, Access to the VIP Lounge, Private Beer Tasting selections not available to general admission ticket holders and complimentary food voucher per ticket.
- Ticket holders must be age 21 and over to attend World Beer Festival, event reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.
For more information – please visit worldbeerfestival.com.